Your search results

For Sale: Studio, Iskele, Long Beach, North Cyprus (Ready And Under Construction)

95,800 GBP
add to favorites
63
For Sale

Spread across 44,000 sqm, this project redefines coastal living with five blocks. Blocks A and E are ready. Block C completes in November 2023, and Block D welcomes residents in December 2024.

The project features studios, one- and two-bedroom apartments, and luxurious penthouses. Its strategic layout provides captivating views of the Mediterranean Sea and enchanting pools.

Project Highlights:

  • Prime Location: Situated in the vibrant Long Beach, Iskele, North Cyprus.
  • Versatile Accommodations: Choose from a range of apartment and tourist accommodation options.

Competitive Starting Prices:

  • Studio Apartments: £120, 000 (32.6 m2)
  • 1+1 Apartments: £155,000.00  (46.6 m2)
  • 2+1 Apartments: £195,000.00 (81 m2)
  • Penthouse: £589,000.00 (236 m2)

Distance to Essentials:

  • Proximity: A mere 12 kilometers to Famagusta and 40 kilometers to Ercan Airport.
  • Beach Access: Only 500 meters away from the glistening sea.

Flexible Payment Plan:

  • Available at 40% down payment with the remaining 60% interest-free installments spanning 24 months.

Recreational Amenities:

  • Dual Swimming Pools: Enjoy both indoor and outdoor swimming pools.
  • Fitness Enclave: Stay fit in the well-equipped sports hall.
  • Tranquil Indulgence: Pamper yourself in the tranquil spa salon or unwind in the sauna and Jacuzzi.
  • Family-Friendly: Children can revel in their dedicated playground.
  • Mini Zoo: A charming feature for animal enthusiasts.
  • Aquatic Delights: Delight in the water park’s attractions.
  • Alfresco Dining: Savor the outdoors with the provided barbecue area.

This project harmonizes nature’s beauty with modern comfort, presenting an inviting haven for those seeking the best in coastal living

Property Id : 24429
Price: 95,800 GBP
Property Area: 31 m2
Rooms: 1
Bathrooms: 1
Floor Number: 1
Floor: Zemin Kat

Compare properties

Similar Listings

For Sale

For Sale: 1 Bedroom Apartment, Bogaz, Iskele...

150,000 GBP
25% Discount          £200,000  £150,000 Project Description: Number of Units: 1 Unit Types: 1 Bedroom Apartment Ke [more]
25% Discount          £200,000  £150,000 Project Description: Number of Units: 1 Unit Types: 1 Bedroom Apartment Ke [more]
1 71 m2full info
For Sale

For Sale: 2 Bedroom Apartment, Iskele, Long ...

152,835 GBP
Project Description: Number of Units:  850 apartments. Unit Types: The complex offers various unit types, including [more]
Project Description: Number of Units:  850 apartments. Unit Types: The complex offers various unit types, including [more]
1 69 m2full info
For Sale

For Sale: 2 Bedroom Apartment, Bogaz Iskele,...

165,000 GBP
Project Description: Total Area: Vast Area Number of Units: 2 Unit Types: 2 bedroom Apartment and 2 Bedroom Villa K [more]
Project Description: Total Area: Vast Area Number of Units: 2 Unit Types: 2 bedroom Apartment and 2 Bedroom Villa K [more]
1 75 m2full info