Your search results

For Sale: 1 Bedroom Loft Apartments, Yenibogazici, Famagusta, North Cyprus (Under Construction)

259,000 GBP
For Sale

A new project, destined to be a haven of tranquility, will soon grace the landscape. This development aims to provide residents with a slice of paradise and the promise of a serene living environment. Nestled in the peaceful expanse of Yenibogazici, it offers breathtaking views of the deep blue Mediterranean Sea and the lush green mountains, allowing homeowners to relish the pristine natural surroundings and the region’s delightful climate.
This remarkable project comprises 50 units, including studios, studio lofts, one-bedroom, and two-bedroom apartments. Its completion is scheduled for January 2025.

Project Details:

  • Type: Apartments
  • Location: Yenibogazici Region
  • Distance to the Sea: 1,000 meters
  • Proximity to Famagusta: 10 minutes
  • Nearness to Long Beach: 5 minutes
  • Accessibility to Ercan Airport: 45 minutes

Starting Price:

  • £259,000 GBP

Payment Terms:

  • 40% down payment, and the remaining 60% in interest-free installments until delivery.

Facilities and Entertainment:

  • Indoor and outdoor swimming pools
  • Sports Club
  • Spa and massage salon
  • Turkish bath
  • Children’s playground
  • Ample parking
  • Backup generator

10 m2 Balcony and 18 m2 Terrace

This project offers more than just a home; it promises a lifestyle of serenity, luxury, and convenience.

 

 

 

Real Estate in Cyprus | Property Sale | Property Rent |Luxury Apartments for Sale | Luxury Apartments for Rent | Luxury Villas for Sale | | Luxury Villas for Rent | North Cyprus Real Estate Market | Ashrafi Estates

Property Id : 24371
Price: 259,000 GBP
Property Area: 59 m2
Rooms: 1
Bathrooms: 1
Floor Number: 1
Floor: Zemin Kat

Compare properties

Similar Listings

For Sale

For Sale: 2 Bedroom Penthouse, Tatlisu, Iske...

262,000 GBP
The  project, set in Küçük Erenköy, North Cyprus, offers 14 exclusive villas and 11 luxury blocks with direct cliff [more]
The  project, set in Küçük Erenköy, North Cyprus, offers 14 exclusive villas and 11 luxury blocks with direct cliff [more]
2 90 m2full info
For Sale

For Sale: Studio Apartment, Yenibogazici, Fa...

104,000 GBP
Project Description: Total Area: more than 50,000 m2 Number of Units: 30 Units Unit Types: Studio, 1+1, 2+1 Project [more]
Project Description: Total Area: more than 50,000 m2 Number of Units: 30 Units Unit Types: Studio, 1+1, 2+1 Project [more]
1 40 m2full info
For Sale

For Sale: 3 Bedroom Villa, Yenibogazici, Fam...

480,000 GBP
Project Description: Total Area: more than 50,000 m2 Number of Units: 1 Unit Types: Villas Project Details: Locatio [more]
Project Description: Total Area: more than 50,000 m2 Number of Units: 1 Unit Types: Villas Project Details: Locatio [more]
3 177 m2full info