Your search results

For Sale: 2 Bedroom Penthouse, Tatlisu, Iskele, North Cyprus

262,000 GBP
For Sale

The  project, set in Küçük Erenköy, North Cyprus, offers 14 exclusive villas and 11 luxury blocks with direct cliff-edge sea access. A harmonious blend of nature and design, this development promises a serene lifestyle with state-of-the-art amenities, available from £190,000 for the 1bedroom units, with May 2026 as delivery date.

Project Description:

  • Number of Units: A total of 14 villas and 11 blocks
  • Unit Types: 1+1 flats, 2+1 duplex and garden flats, 3+1 flats and penthouses, 4+1 villas.
  • Key Delivery Date: All villas and blocks will be delivered after May 2026.

The 2+1 Duplex Penthouse units in the project offer a generous living space ranging from 85.5 to 96 square meters, complemented by terraces between 4.7 and 6.25 square meters, and optional roof terraces up to 56 square meters. Each unit features two bathrooms, two bedrooms, a combined living room and kitchen area, dedicated parking, and is delivered unfurnished. Ownership is transferred via an exchange title deed

Project Details 2+1 Duplex Penthouse:

  • Location: Küçük Erenköy, Tatlısu, İskele, North Cyprus
  • Starting Price: £ 262,000
  • Distance to the Sea: Project is located on the edge of a cliff with sea access
  • Distance to Famagusta: 43 km
  • Distance to İskele: 34 km
  • Distance to Ercan Airport: 45 km
  • Distance to Nicosia: 70 km
  • Distance to Larnaca International Airport: 70 km
  • Distance to Kyrenia: 35 km
  • Distance to Kyrenia Hospital: 33 km

Payment Plans:

For all villas and blocks: 40% due at contract signing, remaining 60% to be paid by turnkey.

  • Deposit Fees depending on Block type:
      •  £ 5,000
      •  £ 10,000
      • £ 20,000
  • Deposit Validity: All deposits will be valid for 1 month.

Various Unit Types and Starting Prices:

4+1 Flat Type (Villa):

  • Duplex(4+1+SPA) – Price: £2,200,000

3+1 Flat Type:

  • Triplex – Price: £1,102,000

2+1 Flat Type:

  • Duplex/Garden – Price: £335,000
  • Duplex/Penthouse – Price: £348,000
  • Loft/Penthouse – Price: £262,000

1+1 Flat Type:

  •  Garden – Price: £190,000

Facilities and Entertainment:

  • On-site restaurant, ATM, bank, gym, café, market
  • Beach access at 400 meters
  • Restaurant within 500 meters
  • Generator, fire detector, video intercom, internet, guest toilet, smoke detector
  • Central satellite, air conditioning, 24/7 security, disabled access, Turkish Hamam
  • Vehicle charging station, communal pool, gym, car park, children’s pool
  • Adjacent gourmet restaurant with terrace (The Eagle’s Nest)
Property Id : 28421
Price: 262,000 GBP
Property Area: 90 m2
Rooms: 2
Bathrooms: 2
Air Conditioning
Balcony
Electric Water Heating
Fire Alarm
Indoor Car Park
Garden
Generator
Gym
Play Ground
Shared Swimming Pool
Terrace

Contact Me

    Compare properties

    Similar Listings

    For Sale

    For Sale: 2 Bedroom apartment, Famagusta, No...

    115,000 GBP
    Project Description: Number of Units: 1 Unit Types: 2 bed1room apartment Key Delivery Date: Ready to Move Project D [more]
    Project Description: Number of Units: 1 Unit Types: 2 bed1room apartment Key Delivery Date: Ready to Move Project D [more]
    1 100 m2full info
    For Sale

    For Sale: 2 Bedroom Apartment, Varosha, Fama...

    152,000 GBP
    Project Description: Number of Units: 160 flats Unit Types: Penthouses, 3 + 1, and 2 + 1 Key Delivery Date: Ready t [more]
    Project Description: Number of Units: 160 flats Unit Types: Penthouses, 3 + 1, and 2 + 1 Key Delivery Date: Ready t [more]
    1 90 m2full info
    For Sale

    For Sale: 1 Bedroo Apartment, Famagusta City...

    115,000 GBP
    Project Description: Number of Units: 1 Unit Types: 1 Bedroom Apartment Key Delivery Date: Ready to Move Project De [more]
    Project Description: Number of Units: 1 Unit Types: 1 Bedroom Apartment Key Delivery Date: Ready to Move Project De [more]
    1 65 m2full info